Hi, I’m Steven Guikal in the real world, and
I’m currently a first-year Computer Engineering student at the University of Waterloo.
Web development has made up the majority of my projects and work experience, but I’m gradually working towards the lower levels of the programming stack (embedded systems, hardware). I’ve also got experiences and interests in system administration, a bit of technical theater, and…
- Languages: Python, Go, Java
- Web: NGINX, Django, Flask, Hugo, Stripe
- Sysadmin: WireGuard, Prometheus, Grafana, Docker, Linux (Arch, Alpine, Debian)
- Photo, Video, Design: Inkscape, Photoshop, Lightroom, Davinci Resolve
- Game Dev: libGDX, Processing, Unity
- Other: Arduino, git
Most of my projects are free and open source software, with source code hosted either on GitHub or SourceHut.
email@example.com) is my preffered method of communication, but I’m also available on some IRC networks (e.g. Libera Chat, cats.sh) under the username